Apply for 20200907 BP BR GE GG GI
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Humanities Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.164.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 06, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 19 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
Previous opportunity: Engaging Cocoa Cooperatives to Combat Child Labor
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20200907 BP BR GE GG GI
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20200907 BP BR GE GG GI) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PASCNBNOFO FY20 03||Human Capital Development Project|
|20200930 FN||Dynamic Language Infrastructure – Documenting Endangered Languages Fellowships|
|20200930 AKA AKB||Humanities Connections|
|20201202 RQ||Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations|
|20201014 AV||Dialogues on the Experience of War|
|20201216 FZ||Public Scholars|
|20210115 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
|20201202 RZ||Collaborative Research|
|20210114 PG||Preservation Assistance Grants for Smaller Institutions|
|20210114 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|20210302 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|20210114 PF||Sustaining Cultural Heritage Collections|
|EDITIONS 202110||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 202106||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions.|
|EDITING 202106||Institutes for Historical Editing|
|STATE 202106||State Board Programming Grants|
|COLLABORATIVES 202106||Archives Collaboratives|
|PRELIM 202102||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)|
|MAJOR 202107||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202106||NHPRC-Mellon Start-Up Grants for Collaborative Digital Editions in African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American History|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20200907 BP BR GE GG GI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.