Apply for NOI ILAB 20 06
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging Cocoa Cooperatives to Combat Child Labor" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. An announcement is not related to this notice. We are not accepting applications at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Public Humanities Projects
Previous opportunity: Alabama NRCS Technical Services and Projects for Fiscal Year 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 20 06
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 20 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 20 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|DHS 20 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|P20AS00081||Master Cooperative Agreement - NAGPRA|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 005||Fifth Annual Forum of the Kazakh-Language Content Creators|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 006||English Language for Professional Journalists in Kazakhstan|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 007||Small Grants for Media Development|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 008||Legal Support to Journalists in Kazakhstan|
|P20AS00084||Youth Ambassadors Anza Trail|
|BOR PN 20 N006||Cascade Conservation Implementation|
|DOS UG PAS FY20 2||U.S. Embassy KAMPALA PAS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
|OEA 20 F 0004||Defense Manufacturing Communities Support Program|
|SFOP0007089||Advancing Greenland’s Mineral Sector Education|
|DOS DBN 202002||Empowering Girls in STEM|
|AFKHT FY20 001||Create Interactive Content to Complement English Language Radio Scripts|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2020 002||The Next 70 Years: NATO in 2089|
|PAS COL FY 2020 01||SMALL & MIGHTY GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0007124||Addressing the Root Causes of Gender-Based Violence (GBV) in the Caribbean through the Caribbean GBV Prevention and Survivor Support Small Grants|
|DOS PTA 202008||American Spaces Program Management and Staffing|
|PAS DKR NOFO FY20 03||University Partnerships Initiative|
|PASCNB NOFO FY20 02||Young Pacific Leaders Civic Leadership Workshop|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 20 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.