Apply for L17AS00069
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PCT and Wilderness Trail Maintenence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center To Enhance Educational Systems To Promote the Use of Practices Supported by Evidence CFDA Number 84.326K
Previous opportunity: Counter-terrorism Training for Magistrates and Civilian Administrators in Regions Vulnerable to Terrorism
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00069
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00069) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00183||Ecological Restoration in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00072||BLM Nevada Mojave Desert Inventories and Restoration|
|P17AS00220||PLC Fence Maintenance and Brush Clearing Project|
|L17AS00067||BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Control Program|
|P17AS00219||Vegetation Technicians for 2017 - 2018, Mojave National Preserve|
|P17AS00221||Evaluation of Trends in Fire Regime, Fuel Loads, and Vegetation in Chiricahua National Monument, Arizona|
|L17AS00075||BLM NV Botanical Program|
|L17AS00076||BLM OR/WA Keep Oregon Green|
|L17AS00077||BLM NV Cultural and Paleontological Resources Assistance|
|L17AS00079||BLM NV Elko District Special Status Species Monitor and Habitat Enhancement Program|
|L17AS00078||BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spaldings Catchfly|
|P17AS00223||Promote Development and Use of All Trail Types for the General Public.|
|L17AS00074||BLM-(MT) â¿¿ Natural and Cultural Resource Management and Education|
|NPS 17 NERO 0039||Effects of Imidacloprid on Soil Macrofauna with Riparian Hemlock Forests|
|P17AS00218||Ethnobotany and Traditional Ecological Knowledge for Wind Cave National Park, South Dakota|
|L17AS00084||BLM (MT)- Forest Collaboration Network Facilitation|
|L17AS00071||BLM New Mexico Noxious Weed Control Program|
|P17AS00228||Implement Biosecurity Plan within Channel Islands National Park|
|L17AS00085||BLM OR/WA Rogue Native Plant Partnership|
|P17AS00229||Botany and Fire Effects Intern, for the Fire Ecology Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00069", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.