OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center To Enhance Educational Systems To Promote the Use of Practices Supported by Evidence CFDA Number 84.326K (ED GRANTS 051917 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center To Enhance Educational Systems To Promote the Use of Practices Supported by Evidence CFDA Number 84.326K" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2017 Applications Available May 19, 2017. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 3, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: BLM New Mexico, Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments
Previous opportunity: PCT and Wilderness Trail Maintenence
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 051917 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 051917 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects To Improve Algebraic Reasoning for Students With Disabilities in Middle and High School CFDA NUmber 84.32|
|P17AS00280||Creating Smoky Mountain Environmental Leaders|
|ED GRANTS 052217 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Veterans Upward bound Program CFDA Number 84.047V|
|S MK800 17 PAS 02||English Language Program Administration|
|ED GRANTS 052217 003||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for children with Disabilities: National Center for Improving Teacher and Leader Performance to Better Serve Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325A|
|ED GRANTS 052217 002||OSERS: OSEP: National Center for the Development and Dissemination of Digital Open Educational Tools and Resources Supported by Evidence to Enhance Personnel Preparation and Professional Development for Educators of Students with Disabilities CFDA 84|
|P17AS00284||River Safety Intern|
|P17AS00287||Buildings and Interpretation Mentoring Program at Fort Frederica National Monument|
|P17AS00257||Alcatraz Exhibit on Mass Incarceration|
|NPS 17 NERO 0042||Engage New Audiences through Performing Arts & Community Conversations|
|P17AS00296||Community Action Team Interns and CR 2017|
|P17AS00298||Special History Study of African-Americans at Andersonville National Historic Site|
|P17AS00305||Spindle City Corps Trades Skills Team 2017-2018|
|P17AS00316||CRDIP Intern at the Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P17AS00311||2017 Vermont Youth Conservation Corps Partnership Program at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical â¿¿ Repair /Rehab Historic Carriage Roads and Trails on Mount Tom|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU SEAC FSU||Upgrading Museum Storage for Archeological Collections at the Southeast Archeological Center: A Museum Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 060717 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance Center on Positive Social, emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes for Young Children with, and at Risk for, Developmental Delays or Disabilities CFDA Number 84.326B|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 003||Support to American Corners in Iraq|
|P17AS00352||National History Day Student Special Prizes and Teacher Theme Books|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 005||English Access Micro-scholarship Program for Central and Southern Iraq|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 051917 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: