Apply for DOS CT CA CAMEROON 04 27 17 004
- The Department of State, Bureau of Counterterrorism in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Counter-terrorism Training for Magistrates and Civilian Administrators in Regions Vulnerable to Terrorism" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.701.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 02, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: PCT and Wilderness Trail Maintenence
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - PLC Install Vault Toilet at Thayer-Dent Parking Lot
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS CT CA CAMEROON 04 27 17 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS CT CA CAMEROON 04 27 17 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0001616||Resettlement Support Centers (RSC) for Africa in Nairobi, Kenya; Turkey and the Middle East (TuME) in Istanbul, Turkey; and Eurasia in Moscow, Russia.|
|54 17 000004||Lifting Nicaraguan Voices (LNV)|
|524 17 000004||Lifting Nicaraguan Voices (LNV)|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 071||DRL- Engaging Youth in Promoting Tolerance, Pluralism, and the Human Rights of Marginalized Populations|
|RFA 168 17 000005||USAID Reconciliation Activity|
|P17AS00226||Research, Inventory, and Evaluate Cultural Landscape of Blow-Me- Down Farm, Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site|
|P17AS00227||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|17CS11||Advancing Research on Offender Behavioral Change: Sanctions and Incentives|
|G17AC00155||Droughts in Dryland Regions...|
|USGS 17 FA 00155||Droughts in Dryland Regions|
|NOIP16AC00209 001||ISRO Conservation Corps of MN & IA|
|NOIP16AC00207 001||Chickenbone Trail Youth Trail Rehabilitation Crew - ISRO|
|NOIP17AC00275||Integration of Midwest Region Cultural Landscapes in the Facility Management Software System|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2017 001||“Turning NATO’s Words into Action After the Brussels Meeting”|
|NOIP17AC00250||Fire History Research in Apostle Islands National Lakeshore and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore|
|17AD04||Evidence-Based Librarianship in Corrections – Data Analysis|
|RFA OAA 17 000020||Empowerment and Inclusion Solicitation and Management (EISM)|
|NOIP16AC00232||Geoarchaeology at the Osotuoy Unit – ARPO|
|SCAISB 17 AW 008 05232017||English Language Teacher Exchange|
|NPS 17 NERO 0048||Geomorphological Change|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS CT CA CAMEROON 04 27 17 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.