BLM New Mexico, Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments (L17AS00113)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM New Mexico, Resource Management Planning Support for Organ Mountains Desert Peaks and Prehistoric Trackways National Monuments" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Spindle City Corps Trades Skills Team 2017-2018
Previous opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center To Enhance Educational Systems To Promote the Use of Practices Supported by Evidence CFDA Number 84.326K
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00113) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00100||BLM NV Battle Mountain District Weed Treatment, Inventory, Monitoring, and Site Rehabilitation|
|L17AS00116||BLM Utah SGFO Partnership to Document Historic Land Use in the Beaver Dam Wash, and Red Cliffs National Conservation Areas, Washington County, Utah|
|P17AS00285||Manage Invasive Plants in the Strawberry Creek Restoration Project Area|
|L17AS00117||BLM-OR/WA Engaging Youth in Natural Resource Conservation and Public Land Management Projects Across Oregon and Washington|
|L17AS00118||BLM-Oregon, Land Health Monitoring Vale District|
|L17AS00119||BLM-NM Rockshelter Site and Artifact Preservation, Protection and Study|
|L17AS00122||BLM-WY, Lander WY Greater Sage-Grouse Seasonal Habitat Assessment and Modeling|
|L17AS00121||BLM-WY, Whoopup Petroglyph Fire Assessment|
|L17AS00125||BLM-WY, Sweetwater County Cheatgrass and Invasive Treatments|
|L17AS00123||BLM-WY, Greater Sage-Grouse Winter Concentration Area Habitat Delineation|
|L17AS00124||BLM-WY, Greater Sage-Grouse Seasonal Habitat Assessment and Modeling|
|L17AS00126||BLM-WY, Saratoga-Encampment-Rawlins Restoration and Enhancement Projects|
|P17AS00297||Visitor Use Monitoring for Glacier National Park|
|P17AS00299||Resilient Landscapes: Forest thinning and fire impacts on wildlife-habitat interactions, Phase I: Restoration effects on non-native invasive plant species.|
|P17AS00301||NAVA FY17 YCC Summer Project|
|L17AS00114||BLM-CO Native Plant Material Collection, Management, and Conservation Project|
|L17AS00127||BLM Utah Raptor Nest Inventory and Monitoring|
|L17AS00128||BLM-WY, Cultural Resources Inventorying Project|
|L17AS00130||BLM-WY, Air Quality Assessment and Outreach Program|
|L17AS00129||BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00113", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: