Apply for DE FOA 0002505
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the opportunity zone benefits, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reducing Emissions of Methane Every Day of the Year (REMEDY)(SBIR/STTR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2021 Submission Deadline for Concept Papers is May 21, 2021 at 930 a.m. Eastern Time. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit 48 hours in advance of the deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,721,115.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Pediatric Audiology Competitive Supplement to Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND)
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Community Heritage Exchange Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002505
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002505) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002504||Reducing Emissions of Methane Every Day of the Year (REMEDY)|
|DE FOA 0002536||Request for Information (RFI) on Steel Made via Emissions-Less Technologies (SMELT)|
|DE FOA 0002530||Optimizing Nuclear Waste and Advanced Reactor Disposal Systems (ONWARDS)|
|DE FOA 0002531||Optimizing Nuclear Waste and Advanced Reactor Disposal Systems (ONWARDS) (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002534||Request for Information (RFI): Enabling eLEctrical Conductor Technologies for Resistance ReductiON (ELECTRRON)|
|DE FOA 0002577||RFI: Engineered Strategies for Net-Negative Emissions Pathways via Enhanced Terrestrial Ecosystems|
|DE FOA 0002599||RFI:Technology Advancements for Subsurface Exploration for Renewable Energy Resources or Carbon Storage|
|DE FOA 0002626||FOA Number: DE-FOA-0002626 Harnessing Emissions into Structures Taking Inputs from the Atmosphere (HESTIA) (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002625||Harnessing Emissions into Structures Taking Inputs from the Atmosphere (HESTIA)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002505", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.