Apply for SFOP0007928
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Community Heritage Exchange Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.451.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 04, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Reducing Emissions of Methane Every Day of the Year (REMEDY)(SBIR/STTR)
Previous opportunity: Expanding the opioids system modeling efforts to more comprehensively address fentanyl, stimulants use, polysubstance use and associated outcomes.(U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007928
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007928) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007931||FY 2021 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Alumni Exchange|
|PASAPSFY21||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NIGER FTIF FY2021||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund|
|SFOP0007947||FY 2021 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders from Europe|
|SFOP0007943||FY 2021 Professional Fellows Program|
|SFOP0007945||FY 2021 Professional Fellows Congress|
|21PR06||Women in Correctional Leadership|
|SSH MBA FY20 01||Ambassador’s Special Self -Help Programme|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 004 SCA 04052021||Arts and Activism|
|SFOP0007960||FY 2021 English Access Microscholarship Program|
|21CS25||Facilitating Behavior Change Instructor Led Training (ILT) curriculum to a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)|
|SFOP0007971||DRL Strengthening Democracy and Human Rights in Thailand|
|72012121RFI00001||New Anti-Corruption Support Activity|
|SFOP0007962||Defending Against Cyber-Enabled Intellectual Property (IP) Theft|
|2021 FY20MEDIA PASPODGORICA||2021 Media Professionalization Assistance Program|
|SFOP0007841||DRL Combating Corruption in the Northern Triangle|
|SFOP0007883||DRL Syrian Women’s Participation in Transitional Justice Processes|
|SFOP0008025||Defending Against Cyber-Enabled Intellectual Property (IP) Theft|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 02 02||Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - American Rescue Plan Act (EMPG-ARPA) - Region 2|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 01 02||Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - American Rescue Plan Act (EMPG-ARPA) - Region 1|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007928", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.