Apply for P18AS00304
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,296.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Glen Echo Park Program Management and Operations
Previous opportunity: Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00304
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00304) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 ERP LRFA||DoD Epilepsy, Longitudinal Risk Factors Award|
|P18AS00303||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|W81XWH 18 DMDRP CDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 DMDRP IIRA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|G18AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G18AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G18AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81XWH 18 PRARP RPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRARP CSRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer's Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRARP NIRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer's New Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRARP QUAL||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer's Quality of Life Research Award|
|P18AS00320||Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
|P18AS00322||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2018 0004||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: Design of High Electrical Strength Materials|
|FA8650 18 S 2004||Collaborative Center for Aeronautical Sciences|
|W81XWH 18 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic Research, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00304", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.