Glen Echo Park Program Management and Operations (P18AS00396)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Glen Echo Park Program Management and Operations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Bridging the Watershed
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00396) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00404||American Battlefield Protection Program|
|P18AS00405||Internship Program at Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site|
|P18AS00406||Historic Preservation Tax Incentives Program|
|P18AS00407||Bridging the Watershed|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 013 SCA 07092018||Regional Afghan Junior Faculty Development Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0077||Water quality analysis of estuarine and freshwater samples|
|P18AS00409||National History Day Awards and Special Prizes|
|P18AS00410||National Public Lands Day|
|BOR PN 18 N024||Scoggins Valley Park Accessibility Improvements|
|BOR PN 18 N025||Riparian Vegetation Rectuitment Tool for Assessing River Management Flexibility|
|P18AS00412||Urban Archeology Corps|
|P18AS00413||Support Frederick Douglas Distance Learning Education for Youth|
|NPS 18 NERO 0078||Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS|
|BOR GP 18 N004||Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisidiction|
|HU0001 18 USU 0002||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program - Round 2|
|P18AS00418||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|P18AS00420||Partner Scholarships for Past Forward Conference|
|PD REM 18 001||Rural Emergency Medical Communications Demonstration Project|
|SFOP0005253||FY 2018 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|NPS 18 NERO 0070||Support Public Facilities and Opportunities; and the Preservation a|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00396", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: