TITLE-UPDATED-S2S! (05182019 SA S2S SUB 1)
- The General Dynamics Information Technology, Testing April04182015 in the education, environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TITLE-UPDATED-S2S!" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 16, 2019 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announcement for details..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 123 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Health
Next opportunity: Trail Maintenance on Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail
Previous opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (05182019 SA S2S SUB 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|05182019 TESTOPP 1||TEST-Opportunity|
|05182019 TESTOPP SUB||TEST-Opportunity|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "05182019 SA S2S SUB 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: