Natural Resource Education and Outreach Intern (P18AS00012)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Education and Outreach Intern" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 17, 2017 This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00031 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $31,145.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Pursuing Safety in Diagnosis and Treatment at the Intersection of Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18)
Previous opportunity: Pacific Northwest Bat Identification and White-Nose Syndrome Surveillance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00039||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P18AS00047||Digital Media Student Project|
|NPS DOIP18AC00186||SCA Academy Orientation Week - NPS Alaska Region|
|NPS 18 NERO 0015||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coordinator|
|NPS 18 NERO 0016||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coord.(Boston)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0017||PLC Youth Internship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0018||Conservation Stewardship Corps|
|TEGL 12 17||National Health Emergency (NHE) Dislocated Worker Demonstration Grants|
|TEGL 13 17||Planning Estimate for Program Year (PY) 2018 Allotments for the WIOA Youth, Adult, and Dislocated Worker Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0020||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore science|
|P18AS00108||American Sign Language Program (ASLP)|
|P18AS00113||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 02||Reentry Projects (RP)|
|NPS DOIP18AC00197||Conservation Trails Hitch Crew to work on the project that will Rehabilitate Exit Glacier Area Trails Kenai Fjords National Park|
|NPS DOIP18AC00257||NPS Academy Park Internships 2018|
|FOA ETA 18 06||State Occupational Licensing Review and Reform|
|FOA ETA 18 07||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0021||Student Conservation Association Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0022||Youth Stabilize & Repair Trails and Vistas of the Appalachian Trail|
|NPS 18 NERO 0013||Repair Trails and Mark Boundary Lines at Shenandoah NP|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: