Hispanic-Serving Institutions - Education Grants Program (USDA NIFA HSI 006731)
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hispanic-Serving Institutions - Education Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.223.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Previous opportunity: Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA HSI 006731) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 03 2019||Feed the Future Food Security Policy Leadership, Interactions, Networks and Knowledge (LINK)|
|PD MRR 03 2019||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Markets, Risk, and Resilience|
|USDA NIFA SRGP 006734||Potato Breeding Research|
|USDA NIFA CGP 006735||Higher Education Challenge Grants Program|
|USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 19||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10612 0700 19||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE LOCAL AND REGIONAL FOOD AID PROCUREMENT PROGRAM|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006737||Smith Lever Special Needs Competitve Grant Program|
|USDA FAS FFPR 19 2||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM|
|USDA NIFA AFRI 006739||Agriculture and Food Research Initiative - Sustainable Agricultural Systems|
|USDA NIFA BFR 006742||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NIFA OP 006747||New Technologies for Ag Extension|
|USDA APHIS 10025 VSCEAH00 19 0001||Radio Frequency ID Project|
|USDA NIFA OP 006741||National Food and Agricultural Sciences Teaching, Extension, and Research Awards|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 19 0008||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 19 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 19 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|72062019RFA00006||Feed-the-Future Nigeria Rural Resilience Activity|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2019||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2019||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182||NY CIG|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA HSI 006731", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: