Habitat Restoration and Biological Coordination (F19AS00260)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Habitat Restoration and Biological Coordination" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2019 The recipient has been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $47,960.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Old Spanish Trail Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20
Previous opportunity: Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00260) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00263||Assessment of Western Pond Turtle in NV|
|F19AS00265||Central Valley Project Improvement Act|
|F19AS00272||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds, Southwest Region|
|F19AS00273||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds, Southwest Region|
|F19AS00276||Mount Charleston Blue Butterfly Status Surveys|
|F19AS00285||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Southwest Region, Division of Migratory Birds, Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F19AS00286||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Southwest Region, Division of Migratory Birds, Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F19AS00301||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Science Applications|
|F19AS00303||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00260", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: