Apply for P17AS00625
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural Resources and Project Planning at Joshua Tree National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2017 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GBI..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $77,275.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: White Nose Syndrome Education and Secondary Impact Assessment
Previous opportunity: Notice of intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00625
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00625) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC01132||Predicting the Sensitivity of Boreal Lake Ecosystems to Climate Change|
|P17AS00619||Fire Effects Monitoring in Klamath Network Parks|
|P17AS00626||Integrating K-12 Curriculum, Science and Monitoring to Inform Wild Horse Public Education in Cape Lookout National Seashore|
|P17AS00634||Research and Preservation of Cultural Resources associated with Trail of Tears National Historic Trail|
|P17AS00635||Support Santa Monica Mountains Trails Network (Pilot)|
|F17AS00378||2017 Clarks river Corridor and Monarch Project of Kentucky|
|P17AS00638||Paleo Indian Assessment of the Lakes and Prehistoric Wetlands|
|P17AS00639||Cultural Resource Research, Archeological Inventory, Documentation, and Cataloging for GBNP|
|P17AS00640||Provide 21st Century Interns at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park|
|P17AS00643||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS|
|NPSNOIZION1701287||WUI fuels defensible space project|
|NPSNOISAAN1701372||Cultural Landscape Preservation Interns|
|NPSNOIBRCA1701281||Remove hazard trees and fuels|
|P17AS00646||Native Plant Seed Collection Program for Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00647||Assess Impact and Recovery of Benthic Invertebrates Following Piscicide Use in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|P17AS00649||Notice of Intent: Improving Relationships with Native American Communities with the Next Generation Ranger Corps Employment Program|
|F17AS00388||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|NPSNOINTIR1701184||Route 66 National Collaboration|
|NPSNOIVALL1701402||Ecosystem restoration and public interpretation programs with Los Amigos de Valles Caldera.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00625", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.