Apply for CAP FY21
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collections Assessment for Preservation Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.312.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 19, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Expanding the opioids system modeling efforts to more comprehensively address fentanyl, stimulants use, polysubstance use and associated outcomes.(U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 3
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CAP FY21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CAP FY21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY21||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant (2021)|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY21||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant (2021)|
|ARP FY21||IMLS American Rescue Plan|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY22||National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2022)|
|LB21 FY22||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program (2022)|
|MFA FY22||Museums for America (2022)|
|IGSM FY22||Inspire! Grants for Small Museums (2022)|
|NLG M FY22||National Leadership Grants for Museums (2022)|
|ME FY22||Museums Empowered (2022)|
|AAHC FY22||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture (2022)|
|NANH FY22||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services (2022)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CAP FY21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.