Apply for BJA 2020 17732
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 20 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.835.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 05, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 45 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Air Force Fiscal Year 2021 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)
Previous opportunity: SCALING OF HERMETIC POST HARVEST STORAGE TECHNOLOGIES AMONG SMALLHOLDER FARMERS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2020 17732
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2020 17732) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2020 17011||BJA FY 20 Supporting Small and Rural Law Enforcement Agency Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2020 17732", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.