Apply for USDA NRCS LA CIG 001
- The Department of Agriculture, Washington State Office in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 08, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Youth Conduct Beautification & Trail Improvement Projects
Previous opportunity: Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Pursuing Safety in Diagnosis and Treatment at the Intersection of Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS LA CIG 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS LA CIG 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 001||Kansas 2018 Conservation Innovation Grant Announcement|
|USDA NIFA OP 006510||Agriculture in the Classroom (AITC)|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006528||Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects RFA|
|USDANRCSPA1801||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Pennsylvania|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 006534||TCRGP Tribal College Research Grant Program|
|USDA NRCS SD CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- South Dakota|
|USDA NRCS AZ CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS's Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year 2018- Arizona|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006531||FY '18 1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program RFA|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 18 003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 18 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 18 0004||Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 18 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – New Mexico|
|USDA NRCS PIA CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 18 01||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Idaho|
|USDA APHIS 10025 VSHQ0000 18 0001||Smith-Kilborne Program|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006540||Capacity Building Grants for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture Program (NLGCA)|
|USDA NRCS LA 18 002||Technical Assistance for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Louisiana|
|7200AA18RFA00017||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Legume Systems Research|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006551||Smith-Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS LA CIG 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.